Society & Culture

Monday, March 30, 2009

What should I do for my 16 birthday?

I don't want to host a party really b/c I'm kinda shy. I was kindof thinking i could do something unique and family oriented such as swimming with the dolphins at Seaworld, going hiking, idk... give me some really unique things to do. I want to remember it forever!!



idk....what are you into?





If you like shopping.....do a shopping blowout for the whole day - like go to every mall within 10 miles.





If you like movies, try having the whole family over and just watch your favorite movies, play board games, dance, and just have fun.





You could have a party, and just tell everyone you invite to invite someone - that way it takes the pressure off of you





You could get ur 2 closest friends and your immediate family and go to a sporting event of your favorite sports team.





Now that its nice out you and ur fam can go to an amusement park.





Sorry, theres not much to do - it sjust now getting warmer




Two years ago, I have celebrated my 16th birthday by making a cake and some delicious dishes for my friends & families. It was great birthday for me as I have cooked first time. All were very happy to see my birthday celebrations.





Dear.. if you can do cooking, then you can also go for it..





Happy Birthday Dear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment