Society & Culture

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Shadow ghost figure? Silhouette of a man? What is it!?

I used to see a man walking down my hallway and peeking into my room all the time. (Every night all night long). Whenever I looked at it, it got really mad and one time it tightened my blanket around me. It was weird because I wanted to go the the bathroom but when I sat up and started to go to the bathroom, it stopped walking, peeked in and came towards me. It was so creepy. It seemed to love my dads office near my bathroom which was right across from mine. Does anyone know what this could be?
What are ghosts?



The Bible says that one third of the angels rebelled against God (see my page on Satan for more info). Satan (Lucifer) was the angel in charge of this rebellion. These angels were punished by being banished from heaven.



Satan hates man. Man has a relationship with God that angels could never have. Man was made in the image and likeness of God. Satan is jealous of this and hates us for it. He wants to deceive human kind into rejecting God, so that man will share the same punishment that he is destined for.



Satan knows that one single lie wont be effective in deceiving everyone. So he came up with several. Some men would be deceived by Ghosts and reincarnation. Others would adopt an evolutionary philosophy, that the world created itself without God. Others would be deceived into believing in pagan gods, etc...



I believe (and the Bible says) that Satan sends fallen angels to earth to deceive us. Satan wants us to doubt the existence of God. He wants man to share in his punishment.



Part of this deception is the appearance of

No comments:

Post a Comment