Society & Culture

Monday, July 12, 2010

Will I get to have a trillion times more rewards in Heaven?

Than the richest, wealthiest people here on Earth? I do believe in God (Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit) and I do believe that Jesus has died on the cross for our sins and rose back from the dead three days later and is our Lord and Saviour and that Jesus is the only way to Heaven
I know the last person who will come out of Hell and the last one to enter the Paradise. A man comes out crawling and Allah says: Go, enter the Paradise. Then he approaches it and it appears to him as if filled, then he returns back and says: O Allah, I found it full. Then Allah says: Go, enter the Paradise. He approaches it and it appears to him as if filled. He then returns back and says: O Allah, I found it to be full. Allah says to him: Go, enter Paradise, you have what is equal to the whole world and ten folds (or, you have what is equal to ten times this world). He then says: O Allah, are you mocking me (or laughing at me) while You are the King? Ibn Mas`ood said: I saw the Prophet, laugh till his molar teeth were seen. Abdullah stated that the Prophet said: That is the lowest rank of those in the Paradise. [Al Bukhari and Muslim]
If heaven exists I guess you will but only if your a good person too
Wealth is not happiness. go fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment