Society & Culture

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Are any gay people here parents? If you

i plan on doing what madonna did.





bribe foreign governments or steal babies from shopping carts.





i wish i was brad pit's baby.....




I just celebrated a home-coming for two brothers for a lesbian couple. Biological mother was negligent junkie & father in prison. -- Those boys looked so happy to be loved unconditionally. -- This was their second set of foster care children. The first did not result in adoption. The second went through after 2 or 3 years. The mother couldn't break the addiction & finally made the loving choice to give her 5 children a stable home life. The boys were 3 & 4 years old. They are of a different race than parents. They were so well behaved & very caring of each other & knew how to share kindly with other children even at their own celebration. There were photo's posted from their arrival into home over the 2 years to adoption finale. It was clear to see the fear & neglect removed from their faces over time. It was so beautiful to see them run into parents arm with trusting abandonment. -- Yes, I cried watching two young children know what it was like to be finally loved. And so important that it came so early in their lives before permanent soul damage was done. (It's term used in protective services where a child learns by abuse or neglect that they have no worth.) P.S. I thought I was against gay adoption. Now I find out I'm against any child missing one day of love in their fragile little lives. Can't just say, "Then let straight people adopt them." They weren't there in time. Each day of waiting is a day too long to be without love when you are a child. -- What about the bad effects when they are older? Who's going to be treating them badly? Not the parents that love them. So will it be you? Taunting a child just b/c it was given a home of love?




My fiance's mother is Gay...








She had him when she was 17. She married his dad and had 2 more kids.





They "had fun" sexually, but he found it 'neccesary' to cheat on her, behind her back.





She left him and has been with her... Woman... For about 11 years now.








So... She had hers totally naturally.... all her kids turned out weird.... But i think it was the daddy not being there.. and when he was.. he wasnt that great




I have an 8 year old little girl. I would love to be a surrogate! I totally enjoyed my pregnancy. I would have to guess that later on in life if my girlfriend and I were to start a family, we would find a donor that we know. I'm pretty sure that a sperm bank will not be an option.




Why is "nightmusic" hanging out in this section....why did you bother to answer the question....didn't someone ever teach you "if you don't have anything to say, then don't say anything at all"????




I'm a queer transperson, and I have two sons. Both were conceived and birthed the old fashioned way.




I feel sorry for their children. I really do. Especially the sons of lesbians. Uggh! Just what every little boy wants- 2 mothers and no father.




try toppling one from rear ?

No comments:

Post a Comment