Society & Culture

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Who is tired of being single?

im tired of being single but i dont want to rush into a relationship, what about you?



I love you :)




me :/


when i realised i like girls i lost all interest in guys and didnt even bother w/ them. but then i realised that its pretty much impossible for me to get a gf, at least in hs, so i tried pursuing guys. but it turns out i forgot how the hetero dating scene went, and totally f*cked up w/ this one guy who im so sure used to like me. i acted way too into him, and now he lost interest.. and i was under the impression that guys were easy. silly me. but hey, lesson learned.. ill move on to the next guy. i know its awful, but i just miss dating.


<3




i`m so tired of being single, i totaly have a major crush on one of my friends he`s soooooo cute, we`ve cuddled and stuff and i swear i could hold that boy forever, i like him so much... *sigh* :(





i wish i knew why no one liked me back




i am so tired of it. im very lonely. oh well, ill meet someone when the time is right i guess. i just hope that time is soon.




*raises hand* pick me pick me!! :P I hate being single but i think that a rush relationship could make me even worse so I keep waiting :D




Yeah im tired of it too... someone at school likes me but he's not really my type but I feel bad because no one else at my school is bi/gay so i dont really know what to do ._<




I can totally relate to your situation.




i am, but i don't wanna rush into a relationship ethier




Somewhat... it would be nice to have and know that you have someone, but maybe good things come to those who wait.




Im soo tired too:(




Yep, sure am. Too bad I'm so picky, most people bore me.




I've been without for over a year. I'm lonely... :(




amen to that! ...man, party at my house! open bar and strippers! woohoo




yea i get u i feels this way alot

No comments:

Post a Comment