Society & Culture

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Three questions for gay men,?

1st. is there anything wrong wanted to have my 1st time with an older giant man? where could a guy find older men? and finaly what is the best sexual position for a bottom guy?



1. Nothin at all wrong with wanting an older guy @ 1st. He'll have more experience anc b ale to guide u better. Do ya mean 'giant' as in well endowed? Bigger guys take more getting used to in the beginning....





2. ya wont have any trouble finding an older guy! lol Any gay bar, or club will have more than enough guys to hook up with.





3. The best position will vary depending on the guy or number of tops you're with. On my back works with 1 on 1 anal sex. If I'm taking two men at once anally, the easiest way is to have 1 on his back, me on him and a guy on me. Oral sex... I like to have the guy lying flat so I can suck him off at a modified 69 orientation. The curve of his package and my throat match up that way, so it's much easier to deep throat.





Hope the info helps!




Giant man? Giants don't actually exist, they're mythological creatures.




1. no


2. in a bar


3. like a dog !




do you mean a giant penis?





ouch for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment