Society & Culture

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Help! Y

Y'all I just went out to the still barn to brew some more shine and my stills have been vandalized!!





I found them in shattered pieces and the remainder of my shine has been stolen!!!





Who would do such a terrible crime? What should I do?





Granny gets mean without her shine...grrr





MQ: Why do Granny Lou's questions get deleted by sally moes always stay! She is a troll, I aint..!!



did the senator come back?





i know, she is a big smelly anus hole.





i wish she was deleted, not you..




im working on deleting sally moes everything Granny, I is Swiif, the Troll Slayer :)




Did Boss Hog do it? Ask Enos.




lmao...u r really funni




lol your funny um call the cops?




sorry to bother u but wats a still?

No comments:

Post a Comment