Society & Culture

Thursday, April 9, 2009

How should people react,more so students,to discrimination?

The saying goes, Evil prevails when good men do nothing.


Start with yourself, don't tolerate discrimination, don't discriminate, stand up for your rights as well as others. We are all in this together.




Dan, discrimination does exist. I still hear/see people discriminating against muslims cause they believe all of them are, "terrorists". I say students should just ignore it, then again students today just say discrimating stuff ALL the time, so no one should take it serously. If they do, then just ignore them.




Just go with the flow. I was a Middle Easterner who went to college in the dirty south. I faced it a lot. I just smiled, and did what I was there to do...to study so I could graduate and get a good job. I did that.





In the real world, you will face discrimination too. Use discrimination in college as a test. Use it like the flu vaccine is to the flu...Use it to make you stronger.




unlikely they have ever seen real discrimination, it hardly exist

No comments:

Post a Comment