Society & Culture

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lesbians/bi women...Have you ever met a woman who is interested in you but...?

Have you ever met a woman who is interested in you but doesn't like chatting/flirting over IM?





If so, did you ever find out the reason? Is it that some people simply don't like to IM or are they conscious and sceptical about sending written messages over the Internet?





I do understand why some people just prefer to talk and flirt in person.....cuz I do too..



IM is not very personal or emotional. It's easy to disregard an IM message. Hearing somebody's voice is more of a connection. It's a greater bond and I think generally, you can trust someone just a bit more if you at least hear sincerity in their voice. I'm old school. I'd rather talk over the phone than IM, text, or "tweet" my friends.




No, I actually think it's so much easier to talk over the internet.




noppe neverrr




no way




no. all the girls i kno r straight


i guess some ppl prefer rl contact..


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment