Society & Culture

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Who do you love and care more? Your...?

...mom or your dad? Why? Do people tend to have a closer connection with their mom? Or, their dad?



When I was young, I loved my mom much more than my dad, because my mom was with us 24/7 and we saw our dad only at night.





Now, I have changed, especially when I know that it was not easy for a man to support a big family like ours, he must have gone through a lot of hardship. I have come to realise that I was wrong for loving my mom more than my dad.




My dad, if I had to chose. I don't see or talk to my mother at all, she was very abusive as a child & still is. My dad I don't see or talk to but he never went out of his way to harm me the way my mother did.




My Mom. Because her and I communicate better. I was always too afraid to tell my Dad anything because I was afraid that he would get mad at me :(...but my mom is really understanding and I can tell her anything.




God. then my mom then evrybody else comes in place.




Whoever puts Gawd above their family is either stupid or insane.




I'm alot closer to my mom. There are so many things that I could say to my mom, but not my dad.




My mom, because he was the one who has always cared about us (me and sis), every sense. My dad left when I was 10.





xxxx.




my mom, my dad doesnt even live in the same country as me and refuses to pay child support. hes merely a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment