Society & Culture

Thursday, April 9, 2009

How long do you wait for having sex with someone you

14 seconds.




do you like the guy, and want to stick around for a while.


or do you just wanna have good time!





the faster you f, the faster you want to get rid of them.





if you want to stick aroudn for a while, tell them 'no sex' becuase you want to keep him. that way he knows why.





If you just wanna have fun, why wait?




Well, sometimes I don't.. wait a whole lot.


LOL





Provided that I really like the person AND the person likes me back..


AND we both agree to have sex.




Well I'm in high school so people usually don't wait to long.LOL!!





Me myself has never had sex so I really can't speak but I usually say that I would wait at least a few months.




Well I love sex but it depends on whenever they're ready and if i've got protection.




At least a month. I tend to get bored with people sexually and so waiting keeps me anxious/excited.




It would probably be good to wait and find out if the have any problems like aids or STDs.




I think 30 minutes is about long enough




I would wait until you get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment