Society & Culture

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Is replacing Leno with O

Jay Leno was born in 1950 and Conan O'Brien was born in 1963.



Age has nothing to do with it. From what I have read Leno needs a break. It other words it is voluntary.




no.there was some sort of deal,once johnny carson retired,that his show would be taken by leno for a specific period of time,then ceded to o'brian.not sure why they did this,maybe they couldnt decide between o'brien and leno,so divided the show into a time period for both? i remember reading about this years ago,that they would each have a shot at it.




Yeah, its time to get rid of that old phart, and replace him with someone that is young, and hip, and cool, and with-it(oops, 60's), and more appealing to the younger set, more appealing to the young audience that TV (and all other US entertainment) is aimed at.




I'm not sure. I haven't heard any of the reasons for Leno's departure. Of the two, I've always like O'Brien the best. Jay's done a decent job though. He had big shoes to fill after the king of night time tv, Johnny Carson.




No, age has nothing to do with it. I never stay up that late, but I haven't watched since Johnny left. Don't care for Leno.




After Johnny Carson it just is not the same anyway!








heeeeeerrrrrrreesss Johnny!!!!




No, I think it's poor judgment. Conan is way, way to silly! I for one won't watch.




After Johnny Carson left I quit watching.




Leno is not that funny.




no but obrien is funnier and more loveable.

No comments:

Post a Comment