Society & Culture

Thursday, April 9, 2009

How do u not let tensions get to u?

I vent to my husband and/or friends and come to the conclusion (usually) that things I cannot change are not worth stressing over. What I can change I give my best effort - that's all I can do in life.


I also pray...but I know that isn't a very popular answer here on Yahoo Answers....




I just take deep breaths and tell myself it's my choice if I want to freak out or not, and freaking out won't do much to remedy anything so why waste my energy.





Then I work to find a solution to the stress.




I just make a concious choice not to let it get to me!




I can't explain it. As a child I learned to cut off my emotions like a light switch. Off and on. Very simple.




I exercise or go for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment